The NLMCC currently has a job vacancy for:
The NLMCC are recruiting for an Advice Officer.
To apply for this role, please see attached the recruitment pack and the application form.
Application Deadline & Interview Dates:
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Candidates who are interested in applying are advised to apply as soon as possible. This advert will be removed once we have filled the roles.
The NLMCC Advice Surgery gives free, impartial and independent advice.
We offer support face-to-face, over the phone and via email, to help with;
- WELFARE BENEFITS – We can do a benefit check and apply for benefits which may help to improve your income
- FORM FILLING – Benefit forms are long and off-putting. We can help complete claim forms and other types of forms
- FAMILY & PERSONAL – support on relationship breakdown, parental rights and responsibilities
- HOUSING – We can help you apply for social housing. We can also assist you in resolving problems with rent arrears, housing repairs & adaptations
- DEBT –We can help you to increase your income and manage your finances
- CARERS SUPPORT – supporting adult carers by providing carers assessment, reviews, applying for carers support allowance and more
- GENERAL ADVICE on a wide range of issues
- DIFFERENT LANGUAGES – We provide our services in a number of different languages including Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Arabic and Turkish.