WHAT WE DO
The NLMCC Advice Surgery gives free, impartial and independent advice.
We will support you face-to-face, over the phone and via email, to help you with;
- WELFARE BENEFITS – We can do a benefit check and apply for benefits which may help to improve your income
- FORM FILLING – Benefit forms are long and off-putting. We can help complete claim forms and other types of forms
- FAMILY & PERSONAL – support on relationship breakdown, parental rights and responsibilities
- HOUSING – We can help you apply for social housing. We can also assist you in resolving problems with rent arrears, housing repairs & adaptations
- DEBT –We can help you to increase your income and manage your finances
- CARERS SUPPORT – supporting adult carers by providing carers assessment, reviews, applying for carers support allowance and more
- GENERAL ADVICE on a wide range of issues
- DIFFERENT LANGUAGES – We provide our services in a number of different languages including Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Arabic and Turkish.
Monday to Friday 2pm-6pm
Drop in service: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Appointment only service: Tuesday & Thursday
We work closely with other organisations such as Doctors, Hospitals, Schools, Local Councillors, voluntary groups and other advice providers.
If your organisation works with people who could benefit from Advice support in a culturally sensitive environment, then please get in touch with us.
If you would like to use our service or just find out more, please contact us on the details below.
Our Advice & Welfare Officer is Javed Isrolia.
You can drop in during our service times at our premises;
North London Muslim Community Centre
66-68 Cazenove Road
London N16 6AA
To speak to Javed or make an appointment call on 020 8806 1147 (Extension 1)
You can email Javed on email@example.com